Selasa, 10 Juni 2014

Nothing

Life a lot of trouble inside but i would rather catch up what it is in ur eyes, O.. haaa.. I could see merely something which could offer me a more suffer. Things you left behind here were clumsy, harrowing. You saw me like nothing, but I could hear your footstep among crowded people and streetlights just then. A minutes away you turn your step back, rushed on me who am still stuck on endure the toss. The footstep were really different, I could heard it like people feeling terribly confused. Ooh God. He just saw me again like nothing. No, his eyes reflect on what his inside. I could barely feels it out. The street and light were no voice. People around were excessive on their way. And we just endure all the silent. That time was stoped, cant count it how many time he stared at me, he convinced me with nothing to talk, nevertheless his packed bag was on my hand, he took it on me. Told me goodbye... And nothing. #nothing

2 komentar: